Thursday, October 22, 2009

Twelve Month Bunnies

Last night for our Laurel activity, we sewed, turned right side out, and pressed a bunch of ears for out TWELVE MONTH BUNNY project. Only two girls showed up (one who always comes is out of town for 3 weeks, and we miss her!)

I have been to several craft stores, searched high and low for fabrics and just the right touches to make my wooden bunnies. Today I hit a lumber store, and Mike helped me by cutting my 8-foot pieces of 1 x 6 and 2 x 6 into a more managable 4-foot length so I could bring them home in my car. Then he offered me some scraps--I jumped at the chance. Since I cannot find a thinner piece, some of the "magic wands" just might be from that 1 x 6 scrap lumber. Not as east to cut, but FREE is good.

See you guys--not everything in my life revolves around the blasted Statistics class!

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL YOU KNOW..i HOPE THOSE lAURELS REALLY LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU! :D

Lynda said...

Please post pictures of what a 12 month bunny is . . . and when is the statistics class over?

Joe and Joanne said...

:) So glad to see you're doing something other than Statistics. We're almost in November here - how much longer do you have in that class?
Oh, the twelve month bunnies! How I love mine still. Those Laurals will love them as well!