Friday, February 29, 2008

Joanne is Coming for a Visit!

We are so excited! Joanne is coming to visit us for General Conference weekend. We will make the drive to St. Louis to pick her up, and double up on purposes--a COSTCO RUN! How exciting is that?

She can stay until the following Wednesday. Let's see, how many things can we see in one day? Obviously, Carthage, and the Temple and some photo shoots. This is going to be so much fun.

2 comments:

Traci said...

That sounds so fun! I'm glad you all get to visit (plus, I would die without my weekly Costco run, so I'm happy for you there, too!). Yea, Joanne! Enjoy, all!

Joe and Joanne said...

:) Oh, you're so sweet to blog about this - I'm actually just about to blog about it (when I get home from work).

I'm so excited to be coming!

We'll have plenty of time together:
* Friday afternoon
* Saturday: So GC is only four hours so we'll have before, between, and after sessions.
* Sunday - same thing
Monday (all day)
& Tuesday (all day)
* Wednesday morning (I'm an early bird...). :)

It will be a marathon, but will be so much fun! I can't wait to see you!