
I spent most of my day this past Sunday with Lynda and Brett. I helped with the Primary music in their ward, and then had a luscious dinner with them--Brett grilled salmon outside and we feasted on salmon, asparagus, potatoes, salad, and finally coconut cream pie. Umm, Umm, Umm!

Kris Krohn and his family were part of the group--his wife Kalenn, and children: 2-year old Liesle and 3-week old Kaiser. I hope I have spelled names correctly--Lynda tell me if they're wrong and I'll fix it. The day was spent with the warmest of memories, the deepest and best spiritual discussions, and a house full of love. Thanks, Lynda and Brett, for being you!
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! I'd love to see Lynda & Brett! Looks like you had a great time - and the meal sounds like it was absolutely decadent!
Nothing makes us happier than a day with Gwen! I have literally said every day since: "Oh, I enjoyed being with Gwen soooo much!- she is just the best!" We all drink in Gwen's loving spirit and wisdom. She is pure love sparkling like sunshine; everyone gets warmed by her rays. Can't wait for the next time! We know her family misses her, but we are eating up every moment with her that we can! (And Joanne, we would WELCOME you any time you were able to make it here - you would always have a place to stay with us!)
I'm so glad you have the chance to be with Lynda and Brett! That's just a major bonus to being out in Provo!
Post a Comment