Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Irish Research Class Completed

Just one last post, minus a picture. This morning I took the final for my Research in Ireland course. I scored a 96% and earned an A- for the final grade (I was given a B for my research project which was worth 35% of the grade, but then the project has been lost, so I can't even learn what I did wrong.) The professor did tell me I ought to have done more research in Irish records, which I could not do while still in Nauvoo....

AND, I have looked at more records in Salt Lake at the Family History Library while still on my way to BYU, and a few more snippets of research when I met my professor at the FH Library here on campus. We are going to SLC together on Saturday where I intend to completely pick her brain one more time.

The course is finished; it's too late to change the grade on the project, but I will never be through with the research on the McCleve, McFerren, McCracken, McConkey and Lamb lines from the Belfast area. They are totally fascinating to me!

1 comment:

Joe and Joanne said...

Congratulations!!! A- is still in the "A" range and I think you should be very proud of that. Sounds like a fascinating course!