But a couple of hours later the UPS truck drove into our cul-de-sac and stopped at our house. The long green box was from Pro Flowers--a very recognizable presentation, since that's the company Jeff used to send me flowers while I've been away in Provo at BYU.
These roses are FOR ME, from Valerie and Janyse. Happy Mother's Day!!! I didn't tell anyone (except Marci saw the small box) that chocolates accompanied the flowers. I am going to indulge myself without sharing a single one! Thank you, sweet daughters, for your thoughtfulness.


7 comments:
Those are beautiful! I'm so glad! Happy Mother's Day! We love you!
Happy mothers day,
to one of the many wonderful "mothers" in my life!
What a great story! Happy Mother's Day! :-D
I'm glad we could brighten your day. What a gorgeous new picture on your heading! I love it!
HI GWEN...YOUR BLOG LOOKS SO GOOD, NEW BACKGROUNG, I LOVE THE HEADER, AWESOME. LOVED THE NEWLY PLANTED FLOWERS, I'M JEALOUS! LOVED THE VASE AND THE BEAUTIFUL ROSES!!! WHEN WE LIVED IN KAYSVILLE, I HAD 50 ROSES BUSHES, EVERY COLOR, I MISS THEN TERRIBLY! (I did a tribute to Mothers on my blog..happy mothers day!)
So beautiful, and you definitely are one of the world's best moms! Happy Mother's Day! I love your new temple picture and blog background. I miss you!
Very beautiful! Happy (belated) mother's day to you Gwen!
Post a Comment