So Janyse tagged me, and to foster literacy, I'll go along with this one. Usually on emails that require me to forward to 5 people, I hit delete as fast as scat.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people (I'm hesitant on this one!)
I am currently reading Power of Deliverance [volume 2 of the Promised Land series] by David G. Woolley. Here's the 5th sentence on page 123:
"It was dark there and he would never see her unkempt appearance nor
suspect she'd taken the ores from inside."
There you have it, folks. Do you feel that the story has been spoiled by this revealing bit of information? Actually, Woolley does a really good job of researching and puts chapter notes at the end of the book, (sort of like Gerald Lund did in The Work and the Glory) explaining which items in the chapter are fiction and which are drawn from history. The part of the story is where a young lady is helping to gather ore for the making of the Brass Plates of Laban....and I don't yet know how the story is going to end.
Well, the people who might routinely read my posts have already been tagged, so I will add Whitney, Lynda, Shelly, Jeanne, and if anyone else sees this, you're it too!
G
No comments:
Post a Comment