We took the opportunity with all of us in one place to shoot a few photos of the nuclear Grimshaw Family. Wendy, Dad, Kathy (back row) and Diane, Mom, Gwen (front row) Add four husbands and you get all this generation. Standing: Kathy, Randy, Jeff S, Jeff K, Lynn, Diane. Sitting: Wendy, Mom, Dad, and Gwen. Always we need to do one SILLY SHOT. These are always priceless.
Dad and Randy crack me up! And looking at those pictures, you can really tell that you all are related! I forgot how much you and your sisters all look alike! Love the pics!
5 comments:
FUN TO TAKE FAMILY PICTURES...CUTE BOTTOM SHOT! LOVE THE TOUR BELOW...I NEED TO COME THERE AGAIN..MISS IT! COME SAY HI :D
Dad and Randy crack me up! And looking at those pictures, you can really tell that you all are related! I forgot how much you and your sisters all look alike! Love the pics!
It's great to see your family. I only wish that when you click on them, they would become larger. I want to see a close up of my dear friend.che
Sorry Lynda! That's above and beyond my computer skills. We will have to take some better pix when I visit your home in March!
I love it - these are great! You look beautiful, that's a great color on you Gwen!
Post a Comment