This very short post is for the benefit of Lynda, who asked if the stats class is completed yet. The answer is, "No," and right now I am waiting for the call from Nauvoo University saying they have received my Midterm Exam #3 and I can come take it.
I have been studying for hours today and hope to be ready to fly to the office and get that exam completed in short order when the phone rings. Then there are 8 more lessons and another week's wait so I can take the Final. I am praying that the mail service has no glitches in it (as it did with Columbus Day holiday last exam time!) and that the course will be finished before Thanksgiving. I really don't want to have the material grow another week colder in my head with folks on vacation from NU, and with company coming here for the feast.
And there you have it, folks. I will be requesting my next class within the week, so that I can get it ready to start ASAP. Writing a Family History sure does sound more up my alley!
2 comments:
Thank you, Gwen! What a long, hard class. Our prayers are with you. You are the best student ever! (and the best friend)
Glad there's an end in sight! No more statistics! :) Have a Happy Thanksgiving, I wish I could clone myself and celebrate with all the people I love. We'll have to get together some time soon. I miss you! Good luck on your exam!
Post a Comment