Monday, November 30, 2009

I Did It! I Did It!

My Final Exam score showed up sometime today while I was setting out the Nativities and putting up the Christmas tree. I got an 86 on the final and an 88% for the course. That class I was petrified that I might fail--well I got a B+ and I am SO RELIEVED and grateful.

Nothing more to say tonight. I officially have only 3 courses until I have completed my Bachelor's Degree. Do you think I can finish it before my 61st birthday?

Maybe tomorrow I'll take some pictures of my favorite nativity sets. Merry Christmas to All and to all a good night.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited for you and impressed! :-D I bet you will finish before you turn 61.

Lynda said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I told you my own interpretation of "statistics" as far as you are concerned: A's all the way (at least by the time it is rounded out on the GPA). You are the best - amazing - and YES, you will be done before you turn 61. Love you!

Julie Harward said...

Yea for you and with good scores too! Thats just wonderful! Come say hi :D

Joe and Joanne said...

Sorry I've been so remiss about checking the blogs. I'm SO EXCITED for you! I'm not surprised though. I know it was a challenging class, but you're a smart woman and perfectly capable of passing stats. Congratulations! Upward and onward to graduation!

Valerie said...

I'm so happy for you! Not only do you NOT have to study stats ever again, you can be happy with the result of your efforts!

Diagnose Rachel said...

huge congrats to a woman who does more of everything than everyone I know. Which means you really "do everything"

Love and best wishes for smooth sailing for your next classes. May no medical traumas keep you from your studies.

Rachel