That's so strange that it turned out blurry! Hmmm...I've never had that happen before. I wonder if that particular editor is only for wide blog styles like mine instead of narrow? Hopefully Marci will be able to figure something out! Short of doing the post again (deleting the first one, and trying to attach the picture again to a second one) I'm plum out of ideas how to correct it. Good luck! Can't wait to see it, even in thumbnail you two look wonderful! :)
1 comment:
That's so strange that it turned out blurry! Hmmm...I've never had that happen before. I wonder if that particular editor is only for wide blog styles like mine instead of narrow? Hopefully Marci will be able to figure something out! Short of doing the post again (deleting the first one, and trying to attach the picture again to a second one) I'm plum out of ideas how to correct it. Good luck! Can't wait to see it, even in thumbnail you two look wonderful! :)
Post a Comment