Monday, February 15, 2010

A Valentine's Day Photo of Jeff and Gwen

I was trying to make this photo larger--but I don't know how! Help! Joanne! Anyone! This was sent to us by the photographer after our "formal dance", but it only wants to remain in this thumbnail size. Well, what you see is what you get!


4 comments:

Lynda said...

Beautiful! I WOULD love to see a larger size, however. Miss you!

Joe and Joanne said...

Ummm...no way! I want to see a larger picture! :) Try going to your SETTINGS tab, scroll down to GLOBAL SETTINGS and then next to SELECT POST EDITOR choose: Updated Editor.

When you go to your post it will look different, but click on the picture icon in the scroll-bar, upload the photo, and when you put your curser over it it should give you the option of making it small - medium - large - or extra large. Choose the size you want on your blog (for your design I would choose medium) and then your viewers should be able to click on the picture to see it in full size.

I hope this helps!

grandkrumps said...

Marci says that when I see her in March (on our way back home from Washington), she can SHOW me how to get that photo larger! It really is a nice picture. Thanks for checking with me--keep watch a little later!

grandkrumps said...

In the meantime, I'll give Joanne's suggestions a try. But not for a few minutes. Love you both!