Monday, February 15, 2010

The LOST Photo

Joyce, the Laurel Advisor, is always on the lookout for beautiful things. She found these gorgeous WOODEN roses (made from a shaving-width of wood, somehow) and knew she HAD to procure them for our girls. We had someone local arrange the roses into a bouquet, after Joyce found the milk white vases on E-bay. We are so glad she is part of our YW team!
White = Faith
Blue = Divine Nature
Red = Individual Worth
Green = Knowledge
Orange = Choice and Accountability
Yellow = Good Works
Purple = Integrity
Gold = Virtue

The girls were really excited about this gift!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi, I saw your post while reading Julie Harward's blog. Those roses look so real, that is so neat that they are wood. I have never seen anything like them before! Love your blog! I LOVE Nauvoo!!
Sandy

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh I love those! Such a fabulous find and creation! Gorgeous!

Valerie said...

I really can't believe these are wooden! Something you've just gotta see in person. Cool!